Day two of the Blogging Challenge has arrived! This one is hard; I can come up with ten facts, but I will try and get to 20. Here we go:
- My middle name is Paul.
- I was born in April, which makes me an Aries.
- I have a sister 19 years younger than me.
- I have a daughter who is seven years old and is my world.
- My mum got me into rugby league to help with my coordination, and I fell in love with the game.
- Keeping with the Rugby League theme, I was lucky to play first grade at 17 for my local club.
- I’m a butcher by trade, and I was terrible at it.
- I nearly cut my thumb off on a bandsaw; I have three screws in it.
- My dream as a kid was to move to America and be an actor (I’m terrible at acting).
- I love 90s and 00s hip hop.
- I have always wanted to live and work in New York.
- I always wanted to be a cartoonist but I am a terrible drawer.
- I love combat sports, especially MMA.
- Mac and cheese is my favourite comfort food.
- I sent in an audition tape for an MTV VJ search in 2007.
- I like trashy reality shows like Bachelorette and The Hills.
- My favourite drink is scotch; my least favourite is Midori.
- I wanted to be a professional wrestler in the mid-2000s and was prepared to move to Canada to pursue it.
- I thought the lyrics to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons’ song ‘Big Girls Don’t Cry’ was ‘Beakers, Small Fry.’
- My current dream is to write a novel.
Well, there you have it, 20 facts about me; it was easier than I thought until I got to 20.
See you tomorrow for day three.